Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
You will support Tender Team working with different stakeholders from business & functions, also including international environment.
A Day in the Life
- Learning about tender process in medical device field
- Learning about Global Company
- Giving administrative support to tender specialist in commercial contract administration, obtaining different statements and documents for tender purposes, closely cooperating with other stakeholders from legal, regulatory and sales
- Learning about Vendavo pricing tool and support tender team with price upload
- Pursuing a degree in higher education: Legal or paralegal, economy, business, management, administrative management or related fields
- Fluent in Serbian
- English upper intermediate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Results and quality oriented
- Based in Belgrade
Nice to Haves
- Eager to learn & develop
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Start date: 01.08. 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Full time position: 40 hours per week
- Hybrid model: both home office and in-office work
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via our website!