Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life -long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
The main purpose of this role is to sell and promote the innovative range of Medtronic Cardiovascular products.
The right candidate will be a part of cardiovascular commercial team and would contribute to development of new therapies.
A Day in the Life
- Organizing and facilitating workshops
- Implementation of therapy development initiatives in close collaboration with managers and employees
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
- Contributing to the creation of Marketing Materials for product launches
- Implementation, coordination and monitoring of marketing operations: conferences, symposiums, patient days, etc.
- Assisting with the development, monitoring, coordination, and implementation of projects
- Recently graduated or in the last years of studies
- Strong in quantitative competencies combined with a curious and empathic approach
- Serbian language at native level
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Eager to learn & develop
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of biomedical/health care sciences
- Digital marketing skills
- Experience in digital tools and systems use, familiar with online meetings set-up and running, digital content sharing, social media
- Based in Belgrade
- Start date: September onwards
- Working time: Full-time
- Duration: 6 months
- Work model: Hybrid – on-site, in the office and remote
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our trainees:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact. Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world. In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via our website!